Tuesday, December 21, 2010

a listmaker

I love lists!  I love the nice clean organized look of a list.  I make lists for everything, complete with bullet points.  My sister used to make fun of me for my incessant list-making.  One time she came to visit me at college, and when she left I found a piece of paper that she had entitled, "My dumb list".  It also had three bullet points after it.  Thanks Han.
Here is a list of what's going on with the Dzioba family right now:

  • Micah is crawling around getting into everything.
  • Caleb is finishing watching a truly hilarious Lego movie called Clutch Powers.
  • Mark and I are going to get the kids to bed, then sit around watching TV - basically being as lazy as humanly possible. 
  • I am REALLY looking forward to watching Elf.  Isn't that just the best movie ever?
Okay.  This has to be a short list.  I'm getting ready to give the boys their baths.  Let the chaos begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the power of the list! I love it. :) And we just watched Elf a few nights ago- it is awesome. "So, good news. I saw a dog today!" is still one of my favorite lines. :)

    ReplyDelete