Tuesday, December 14, 2010

third time's a charm

I am way too excited about this whole blogging thing.  This is my third post today!  I promise I will not do three posts every day.  It is just so fun to share ideas and photos, and it is so much easier than I thought!  In the future, I suppose I should wait until the end of the day and just blog about the whole day.  I have a lot to learn as far as blogging and taking pictures for my blog:)

This has been a pretty uneventful day (except for me getting some really cute ribbon at Hobby Lobby and Micah only taking a 35 minute afternoon nap), so I'll just write a general list of some things I am enjoying right now.

Right now:
1.  I am loving the Christmas cards!  It is so fun to see pictures of friends and family and hear about their lives this year.
2.  I wish I lived on Christmas Lane.  I belong there among people who are crazy about Christmas.
3.  I am practically drooling over the two Archiver's gift cards sitting in my purse.  I wonder how long they'll sit there...
4.  I have several ideas for scrapbook layouts dancing through my head.
5.  I see a new gift under the tree, and it's addressed to me!  Should I shake it?
6.  My darling baby is needing some attention, so I need to run.  He is so incredibly soft and cuddly!  I definitely don't mind playing with him (and having him pull my hair) for little bit.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment