Thursday, December 16, 2010

obsessed with scrapbooking

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with scrapbooking.  I love the different textures of the ribbon, the buttons, the flowers, but most of all I love the beautiful paper.  I have way too much in my stash.  I know all about certain collections before they even come out, and I can look at a paper and identify the brand and when it came out.  Nerdy?  Yes I am - and proud of it:)  My favorite brand is and has been for years:  Basic Grey.  The quality of the products is wonderful, and I love the distressed look.  They must have some of the coolest designers ever.  I think that each and every one of my pages has some element from Basic Grey on it.  I'd like to post some more pages.  These are some I submitted to Creating Keepsakes a while ago.  None of my pages have made it into their magazine, but I'm confident that I will get at least one page in there someday!
Here they are:
This one is from my sister's graduation from college.  It was also Christmas time, so I used some poinsettia stickers.  

This one was taken at our Bible study's Christmas party several years ago.  I scrapbooked this layout to talk about how much these two friends mean to me.

This page has pictures of my adorable little lion on it.  He came back from the nursery at Bible study with his face painted.  It was so cute, that I just HAD to use some new Sassafrass paper to scrapbook it:)

(In case you were wondering, I am working on figuring out a better way to photograph my pages.  I do realize that they look dark and a little grainy, but, hey, I'm learning.)

Thanks for reading and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I made it onto your blog! :) I love it. The lion page has always been a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete