Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scrapbook share

Since completing my new scrap space, I have been pretty much scrapping and crafting non-stop.  It is just so nice to have everything organized and accessible - and to not be living out of my tote anymore.  Also, being organized just makes me feel more creative in general.  So, here are a few pages I've been working on:


On this page, I enjoyed using a feather for the first time on one of my layouts.  I also found the perfect spot for the acrylic dragonfly that I have been holding onto for several years.  


For this page, I pulled out an old piece of Sassafras Lass paper - my very last sheet.  I kept it really simple with some washi tape, a mistable border, and some glitter Thickers.


This was our official Christmas card for this past year.  Again, I kept it pretty simple.  I used a couple pieces of washi tape and some wood veneer stars from Basic Grey's most recent Christmas collection.


This page was fun to do for two reasons:  first of all, it was fun to capture my daughter's ridiculous tantrums on Christmas morning.  Second, I loved the heart that I filled with buttons.  It was part of the packaging on some buttons I bought from the Target dollar section.


My favorite part of this page was using the wood grain paper that was made by Basic Grey for Studio Calico.  I still have some scraps that I will be hoarding.


And finally, a cute shot of my kids while we were having Christmas with my side of the family.  The ornaments are from Basic Grey's latest Christmas collection.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment