Monday, February 3, 2014

Scrapbook space

Ladies and gentlemen, drumroll please...

Here is my new scrapbooking/crafting corner!




As you can tell, I'm pretty excited about my little corner of our house!  I finally decided to stop living out of my scrapbooking tote.  It was so heavy and jam-packed with stuff that I could barely lift it anyway.  I usually throw together a kit of some sort now when I go scrapbook elsewhere.  That way I just have one small bag to carry with me.

I basically tricked out my space with one visit to Ikea.  I fell in love with the Raskog cart first, and it went from there.  I knew I wanted two shelves on the wall for my more decorative items, and I also needed some little containers to hold pens and adhesives and such.  I spent some time searching the IKEA website ahead of time because I knew I would be shopping with children.  It's always hard to make decisions when my children are clamoring for attention and begging to go to Children's Ikea.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the "before".  It is on my Ipad, and it refuses to be transferred to this blog.  Just imagine nothing on the walls, and a bunch of stuff on the desk - oh, and an overflowing tote.

Thanks for checking out my space!  I've created about ten scrapbook layouts since I finished it.  I'll be sharing some soon.



1 comment:

  1. Your corner is adorable! Hope you're getting a lot of good use out of it.

    ReplyDelete