Tuesday, March 8, 2011

celebrating

My sweet little Micah turned one last week!  I wanted to share a few pics from the party.  The day before, he was really congested and not feeling well, but on the day of his actual birthday and his party, he felt much better.  He didn't feel well enough to smile, however.  I did not get a single picture of him smiling, nor did I get many scrapbook-worthy shots.  In fact, I haven't printed out any pictures because I'm not really sure what to put in the album.  Oh well, I'll make it work.  Here they are:

And yes, that is as messy as he got, folks.  I don't know why my boys are so neat, but they are.  He only ended up with a tiny smudge of cake on his cheek (not very entertaining, I know). 
So, Micah is officially one, and we had lots of fun celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment