Wednesday, March 23, 2011

contemplating

And what am I contemplating, you ask?  Well, I think in lists, so here's one of what's currently going through my brain:
  • I'm so thankful that Micah took a nap, even after falling asleep in the car this morning.  He just woke up, and he sounds really happy.
  • Caleb is enjoying playing a Winnie the Pooh game.  I love Winnie the Pooh.  He is so sweet.
  • I'm catching up on FB and e-mail.  I'm trying to think of a cool status for my FB account, but nothing is coming to me.
  • We went to a nice playdate this morning, and the boys were really well behaved.  Yay!
  • I'm contemplating coming up with a list of 31 things I want to accomplish in my 31st year.  I have until December to come up with a list and cross things off of it.
  • I'm really buckling down and thinking of ways to save money.  Mark's salary is going to get cut, and it won't be pretty.  I hate going back to having little to no money.
  • Okay.  I have left the baby long enough.  Time for me to go get him.  I wonder if I could fit in some scrapbooking today?
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of accomplishing 31 goals for your 31st year! Such purpose...and you know how I feel about things with PURPOSE! :)

    ReplyDelete