Thursday, March 3, 2011

making a list, checking it twice

I have about 5 minutes until I have to pick up Caleb from school, and Micah is starting to fuss about being in his Exersaucer.  Here is what's on my mind today:
1.  Micah is super-crabby.  He already took a nap on me and doesn't want me to put him down.
2.  Caleb has been throwing tantrums over silly things lately.
3.  I may or may not have to scrapbook during their nap/quiet time.
4.  I started out great with my eating today, then found a whole bunch of peppermint patties.
5.  This is going to be a loooong day with Mark at school until the boys' bedtime.
6.  I really want to scrap my schedule for the day and go to Archiver's.
7.  Haha...get it...SCRAP my schedule
8.  5 minutes is up - time to go get Caleb!

No comments:

Post a Comment